Juan Pablo QinProject Advisor
+56 2 2928 2205
Project Advisor of Carey's China Desk. His professional practice focuses on general legal assistance to Asian companies in Chile, and to Latin American companies in their endeavors in China.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Support Personnel, Chilean ANID FONDECYT project “Travelers of the Cold War: Cultural diplomacy and transnational networks between Chile & People's Republic of China (1949-1979)” (2021-2022).
- Assistant, Center of Asian Studies, Universidad Católica de Chile (2020-2022).
- Internship, Corporate M&A & China Desk Groups, Carey (2021).
- Commercial Assistant, Economic and Commercial Office of the Chilean Embassy to the People's Republic of China - ProChile Beijing (2018-2019).
- Moderator at Pannel 02 – China: New Views, First Congress of Asian Studies for Graduate Students, Universidad Católica de Chile (2021).
- Law School Graduate, Tsinghua University, People’s Republic of China.
- LL.M., Universidad Católica de Chile (2022).
- Chinese Government Full Scholarship (CSC, 2015-2019).
- Tsinghua University International Students Leadership Scholarship (2018-2019).
- Chinese Mandarin (HSK 6, 2022).