Skip to content
- Hapag-Lloyd, a German listed company and global leader in container shipping, on the acquisition, for approx. USD1 billion, of the port terminals and inland logistics business of SAAM, a Chilean listed multinational company that provides foreign trade services. Upon closing, Hapag-Lloyd will acquire the entire operation of the port terminals business of SAAM, which includes ten terminals in six countries in the Americas, and of the inland logistics business of SAAM.
- Sencorp on the sale of Parque Titanium's real estate project Torre A and Convention Center to Toesca fund for approx. USD170 million, structured as company stock and real estate purchase agreements.
- Amec-Foster Wheeler on the sale of its stake in Petropower, a cogeneration plant located in Bío Bío region, to ENAP, the Chilean state-owned oil company.
- Host Hotels & Resorts on the sale of the Sheraton Santiago and San Cristóbal Tower hotels to the investment fund Inversiones Hoteleras.
- Liberty Mutual on the acquisition of Compañía de Seguros Generales Penta-Security, including relevant regulatory filings before the Chilean regulator.
- Hapag Lloyd on the merger and business combination of the container shipping businesses with Compañía Sud Americana de Vapores (CSAV), becoming one of the largest shipping companies in the world.
- Sugal Group on the acquisition of all agroindustrial assets of TMLUC, one of the largest Chilean producers of tomato paste and fruit puree. Due to this transaction Sugalidal became the third largest tomato paste producer in the world.
- Air Products and Chemicals, a US publicly-traded atmospheric and specialty gases company, on the acquisition of 67% of Indura, the largest independent industrial gas company in Latin America, for USD884 million, and on the subsequent acquisition of 30% of Indura.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Hospitality, Who's Who Legal.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Exchange student, University of Bristol, England (2010).
- LL.M., London School of Economics and Political Science (Summa Cum Laude) (2018).