Skip to content
- Gacrux, a subsidiary of Codelco, on a loan agreement for approx. USD874 million with Oriente Copper Netherlands B.V, a subsidiary of Mitsui group. The agreement was to refinance a bridge loan originally signed by the same parties to finance the indirect purchase from Gacrux of shares of Anglo American Sur.
- Codelco on the successful placement of a bond issuance for USD1,150 million under Rule 144A/Regulation S with maturity on November 3, 2021.
- Complejo Portuario Mejillones on the negotiations for port services necessary for unloading coal to fuel a power generation project plant of approx. 450 MW, owned by Empresa Eléctrica Cochrane, located in Mejillones, Region II, Chile.
- Codelco on the issuance of Notes for USD980 million, under Rule 144 A due in 2044.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Empresa Nacional del Petróleo (ENAP), where he was in charge of the legal committee that prepared the legislation for Petroleum Operational Contracts (1974-1975).
- Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.