Skip to content
- VTR on a financing with several domestic and foreign banks and financial institutions for USD484 million, consisting of a revolving credit line for up to USD185 million; a local long term loan for approx. USD 275 million (CLP174 billion) and another revolving credit line for approx. USD24 million (CLP15 billion).
- Piscicultura Tierra del Fuego, subsidiary of Nova Austral, on a Term Loan Facility Agreement for USD26.5 million granted by DNB Bank ASA and supported as guarantor by EKF, Denmark’s Export Credit Agency.
- EWOS, Norwegian fish food supplier for the aquaculture industry, on the acquisition of the Chilean fish farming company Nova Austral and its subsidiary Comercial Austral. The acquisition of Nova Austral was made under the bankruptcy of its controlling shareholder Acuinova.
- Andes Mainstream on the "Supply Tender Process 2015/01" bidding process, and the successful awarding of 3,366 GWh/year to supply energy to the distribution companies of a total of 12,430 GWh/year.
- VTR, one of Chile’s main telecommunications group and subsidiary of LibertyGlobal, on several corporate and finance matters.
- IC POWER, a global power generation company and subsidiary of Israel Corp., on several corporate matters.
- Several international clients on its establishment and start-up of activities in Chile.
- An important Chilean fish farming company on financing matters with international banks and granting of security interests.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Carey's Pro Bono Work Coordinator (2016-2018).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2014-2016).
- Law Clerk of the Corporate and the Mergers and Acquisitions Group, Carey (2012).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Degree in Economic Sanctions Law, Universidad de los Andes (2015).
- LL.M., Banking Law and Financial Regulation, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK (2019).