Skip to content
- Important innovator pharmaceutical companies on the defense of their patent rights before Courts of Law.
- Several major innovator pharmaceutical companies on the acquisition and defense of data exclusivity rights over their pharmaceutical products.
- Several important innovator pharmaceutical companies on their incorporation, transfer of sanitary registrations, structuring and implementation of their business structure in Chile.
- Several major multinational pharmaceutical companies on sanitary summary proceedings and representation of their rights before Courts of Law, including summary proceedings for bioequivalence issues.
- Several important multinational pharmaceutical companies on their participation in public bidding process for the acquisition of their products.
- Several major innovator pharmaceutical companies on the development of their clinical trials and scientific investigation projects in the country.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Life Sciences, Chambers Latin America.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of the Interuniversity Master of Bioethics, Universidad del Desarrollo (2017).
- Professor of Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in Pharmaceutical, Biological and Cosmetic Products Graduate Program, Universidad de Chile (since 2015).
- Law Clerk of the Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group, Carey (2009-2010).
- Author of the article "Artificial Intelligence and the Challenges of Regulating the Future", El Mercurio (2020).
- Author of several local and foreign publications related to life sciences and regulatory law.
- Law, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Products, Biological Products and Cosmetics Regulatory Affairs, Universidad de Chile (2013).
- LL.M., Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition (MIPLC), Germany (2019).