Skip to content
- Christus Health on the reorganization of the 50-50 joint venture with Universidad Católica de Chile (PUC) in UC CHRISTUS Health Network, which involved a complex restructuring of companies, real estates, assets, personnel and contracts, as well as the negotiation of an integration agreement and a new shareholders' agreement.
- Fondo de Inversión de Etapas Tempranas Screen One on an investment in the Series A equity financing round of 7395 Media, a company dedicated to the production and development of audiovisual projects; and on the financing of an international film project.
- Patria Investments, a global alternative asset manager, along with Moneda Asset Management, a leading asset manager based in Chile, on the creation of an investment platform in Latin America, enhancing Patria's product offering by creating the number one Private investments in Public Equities (PIPE) manager in the region. The deal included a sale of shares and an international merger.
- Celeo Redes and APG Energy & Infra Investments on the acquisition of 100% of Transmisora Eléctrica de Quillota, a joint venture between Colbún and Enel, two of Chile's largest transmission companies for approx. USD31 million.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Litigation, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2019).
- Researcher, Ministry of Justice and Human Rights (2019).
- Member, Fundación Juan Pablo II (since 2015).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.