Skip to content
- Celeo Redes and APG Energy & Infra Investments on the acquisition of 100% of Colbún Transmisión, a Colbún subsidiary and one of the largest transmission companies in Chile for USD1.3 million. With this acquisition, Celeo Redes increases significantly its transmission assets under operation and maintenance in Chile.
- Atlas Renewable Energy on the negotiation of a PPA with Engie that will allow Atlas to build a 270 MW photovoltaic solar power plant.
- Asociación Gremial Transmisores de Chile (Chilean association of transmission companies) on the constitution and drafting of its bylaws.
- Pattern Energy on all matters related to project development and energy commercialization.
- Codelco on PPAs with: (i) Norgener to supply Ministro Hales and Radomiro Tomic mining divisions with 200MW; (ii) with Engie to supply Chuquicamata and Minera Gaby. Also, on the negotiation of: (i) natural gas supply agreements with GasValpo and Endesa for El Teniente, Ventanas, Chuquicamata and Radomiro Tomic mining divisions; and (ii) liquid fuel supply agreements with Shell, Petrobras and Terpel for USD380 million per year.
- SunEdison on the negotiation of a PPA, interconnection agreement and related contracts with CAP to connect a PV solar power project of 100MW of installed capacity.
- Acciona Energía on the sale of energy to Colbún, generated by Punta Palmeras wind farm, which has an installed capacity of 47MW.
- Proyectos Ecosolar Chile and Danish Climate Investment Facility (DCIF) on the acquisition of two photovoltaic projects of 3MW each.
- Terna on a tender process carried out by Enel Green Power for the construction of a transmission line of 220Kv to evacuate the energy of the first Geothermal project in Chile.
- The Ministry of Energy and various stakeholders on different bills and CDEC-SING regarding its role and responsibilities.
- Minera Sierra Gorda on negotiations for the use of transmission facilities and litigation matters.
- CBRE Chile on the tender process for the supply of energy to 40 commercial buildings under the management of CBRE Chile.
- Fotowatio Renewable Ventures on public tenders for the sale of electric power and on the development of its generation plants.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Named Lawyer of the Year in Chile in Energy, Best Lawyers (2022).
- Recognized in Energy & Natural Resources, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Electricity, Oil and Gas, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Energy and Project Finance and Infrastructure, Latin Lawyer 250.
- Recognized in Project Development, IFLR1000.
- Recognized in Energy, Who's Who Legal.
- Recognized in Energy, LACCA.
- Recognized in Energy and Natural Resources, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized in Energy and Natural Resources, Top Ranked Legal.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Co-writer of the SIC-SING interconnection bill, approved as the Law N° 20,726 (2013).
- Member of the writing committee of the Public Electric Highway, presented to the Congress by president Sebastián Piñera (2012).
- Member of the Energy Ministry’s writing committee for the NCRE bill (Law N° 20,698) (2010).
- Lawyer, GasAtacama, in the development and implementation of the legal strategies for several electricity and gas projects; in the negotiation and extension of electric supply and gas supply contracts, in its transportation, in industrial construction contracts; in the proceeding and obtention of electric, mining and gas transportation concessions, and in litigation for easement of access, and in project finance (1999-2007).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of Electricity Projects & Regulations, Latin Lawyer (2016-2017).
- Law, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Degree in Administrative Economic Law: Competitive and Regulated Markets, Universidad Católica de Chile (2006).