Skip to content
- Arauco, a relevant forestry company in Chile, on a series of conferences with its Board of Directors regarding the constituent process and the proposal for the new Constitution, including the main issues discussed. The advice included several reports containing a detailed analysis of the potential implications and risks of the new Constitution's rules.
- Strabag, a European construction company with operations in more than 60 countries, on an analysis of the potential impact of the Chilean constitutional process on the construction industry.
- GNL Quintero on a legal report regarding the proposal for the new Constitution, including an analysis of the main topics discussed and the potential risks and benefits that could affect it from its practical application.
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan on an analysis of the main topics discussed within the Constitutional Convention, including reports, conferences, updates on the status of the constitutional proposals and the chances of success or failure in the voting process, among others.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Fundamental and Human Rights, Universidad Católica de Chile (2020).
- Teaching Assistant of Current Constitutional Debates, Universidad Católica de Chile (2022).
- Law School Graduate, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Course on Legislative Law, Congreso Nacional (2020).