Skip to content
- Hapag-Lloyd, a German listed company and global leader in container shipping, on the acquisition, for approx. USD1 billion, of the port terminals and inland logistics business of SAAM, a Chilean listed multinational company that provides foreign trade services. Hapag-Lloyd acquired the entire operation of the port terminals business of SAAM, which includes ten terminals in six countries in the Americas, and of the inland logistics business of SAAM.
- Atrys Health, a Spanish listed company and global leader in providing next-generation medical services, on the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Telmed and Prestaciones Médicas e Inversiones Chaxa, two Chilean companies specializing in teleradiology.
- Ponsse Oyj, a Finnish manufacturer of forest machines, on the acquisition of the forest machinery business of FC Ventas, its Chilean distributor.
- Copley Equity Partners on the domestic aspects of the acquisition of Magna IV Engineering, a power and automation solutions provider that operates in Canada, Chile and the US.
- Birch Hill Equity Partners on the domestic aspects of the acquisition of ERCO Worldwide, the special chemical business of Superior Plus Corp. that operates in Canada, Chile and the US for approx. USD480 million.
- SolarReserve on the sale of the Copiapó Solar 150 MW photovoltaic project to Gasco, which is being developed in the Atacama Region, Chile.
- Asmodee Group on the due diligence, drafting, negotiation and execution of the purchase of the shares of a local distributor of board games.
- Sugal Group on the negotiation of several lease and sublease contracts for agricultural land for tomato plantations.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Internship at the Legal Department, AES Gener (2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2014).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.