+56 2 2928 2207
Her practice is mainly focused on personal and corporate tax planning, local and international tax consulting, foreign investment, and cross-border transactions.
- Various local and foreign companies on the structuring and financing of their investments in Chile, and on local and international reorganization processes.
- Foreign companies on multiple M&A transactions, including electricity generation and transmission companies, technological infrastructure (data centers), industrial, agricultural and forestry companies. This includes the structuring of acquisitions and sales, the negotiation of tax clauses, and participating in tax due diligence processes.
- Family companies on structuring their businesses, including support in international expansion processes, advising on strategic decisions and providing support on practical aspects.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Tax Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2023).
- Teaching Assistant of Philosophical Foundations of Law and Natural Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2013-2015).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Master in Tax Administration and Management, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2021).
- Chile (2019).