Skip to content
- BlackRock, the world largest asset manager, on the bidding and awarding process of the concession for the renovation, expansion and operation of the airports located in the cities of Balmaceda and Punta Arenas, which contemplates a total investment of USD162 million.
- Qatar Airways, and its affiliates, on the negotiation and execution of a debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing to LATAM Airlines during the reorganization process of the latter, under the Chapter 11 rules in the Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, for up to USD2.45 billion.
- Ferrero Group, Italian agribusiness conglomerate, global leader in the production of branded chocolate and confectionery products, on the acquisition of hazelnut farmland in Chile.
- EWOS, a Norwegian fish food supplier for the aquaculture industry, on the acquisition of the Chilean fish farming company Nova Austral and its subsidiary Comercial Austral for USD183 million. The acquisition of Nova Austral was done under the bankruptcy of its controlling shareholder Acuinova.
- Penguin Random House on the local aspects of the acquisition of Santillana, a trade book business of Spanish and Portuguese language, across 15 jurisdictions.
- Liberty Global on the acquisition of 20% stake of VTR, leader in the telecommunications business in Chile, for approx. USD418 million, thus becoming the 100% owner of VTR.
- Inkia Energy, a subsidiary of Israel Corp., on the USD77 million acquisition of a 92.8% stake in the Central Tierra Amarilla, thermoelectric generator plant, from private equity fund Southern Cross Group.
- Grupo Casa Saba, a Mexican retail pharmacy holding, on its acquisition through a tender offer, of the Chilean pharmaceutical chain Farmacias Ahumada for approx. USD465 million.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Foreign Associate, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, New York (2016-2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2013-2015).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Exchange program, University of Sydney, Australia.
- LL.M., Columbia University.