Skip to content
- Nova Austral, a Chilean salmon farmer and processor owned by Altor, on its defense in five sanctioning proceedings initiated against it by the Superintendence of the Environment due to different alleged infringements at several farming centres, including overproduction, environmental damage and avoidance of the Environmental Assessment System.
- Empresa Eléctrica Carén (Latin America Power) on the reception process and final approval of two hydroelectric plants in the Carilafquén and Malalcahuello rivers, including its legal defense in several judicial proceedings and administrative negotiations before the General Water Bureau.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2019).
- Teaching Assistant of Administrative Law, Universidad de Chile (2014-2015).
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad de Chile (2013-2014).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).