+56 2 2928 2223
His practice focuses on advising domestic and foreign clients on real estate development projects, infrastructure projects, engineering and construction, including land use and building permit matters, title reviews, sale-purchase agreements, leases and other civil law matters and related litigation.
- KSL Capital Partners, a US-based private equity firm, and its Australian luxury hotel platform Baillie Lodges, on the acquisition of Tierra Hotels. The latter is a Chilean luxury lodge chain with hotels in Torres del Paine (Patagonia), San Pedro de Atacama and Chiloé.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of Introduction to Law, Universidad Finis Terrae (since 2022).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2020).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2019).
- Internship, White and Case, Paris, France (2020).
- Researcher, Ministry of Justice and Human Rights (2019).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Chile (2021).