Skip to content
- An international mining company on a labor and employment due diligence for the sale of a mine.
- A global international bank on the termination of two high ranked managers, which included post termination non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, services agreements and the accelerated vesting of a stock option plan.
- A leading mining company on the sale of half of their assets, including a due diligence in labor and employment matters and highly complex labor issues related to the transaction and the reorganization of the new company.
- A leading company in the automotive area on their collective bargaining.
- Several companies on their employment matters, such as hiring and termination of employees, subcontracting and outsourcing, internal investigations, and labor auditing.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Lawyer, Comptroller General of the Republic of Chile (2014).
- Researcher and Collaborator, Centro de Negociación, Universidad Católica (2012-2013).
- Teaching Assistant of Administrative Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012-2013).
- Writer and Researcher, Clase Ejecutiva, El Mercurio (2012).
- Teaching Assistant of International Public Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2010-2011).
- Co-author of the booklet "The impacts of the Covid-19 on the working relationships of professional football players", (2020).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Degree in Negotiation and Coaching, Social and Business Skills, Universidad Católica de Chile (2012).
- Degree in Labor Procedural Law and Litigation, Universidad de Chile (2016).