Skip to content
- Sun International on the transfer of 65% of its shares in Sun Dreams, the largest casino operator in Chile, to Nueva Inversiones Pacífico Sur for approx. USD160 million. The advice included a settlement agreement to terminate an international arbitration regarding the sale of a 15% of the company's shares and a share purchase agreement to transfer an additional 50% of the shares.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of Commercial Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2016).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Collaborator in the drafting of the article “The Regulation of the Vertical Integration in the Electric Market: A Review to Article 7 of the General Law on Electric Services from a Regulatory and Competition Perspective”, ADEner. Actas de Derecho de Energía (2015).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- LL.M. in International and European Business Law, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland (graduated with distinction) (2020).