Skip to content
- BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, through its fund Global Renewable Power III (GRP III), in: i) the acquisition of a portfolio of 18 PMGD photovoltaic projects (the largest operating portfolio of PMGD projects in Chile) from Fondo de Inversión Privado Tralka Energías Renovables with an aggregate capacity of 80 MW, ii) the association with Solek Holdings SE (Solek Group) for the construction and acquisition of a portfolio of up to 28 photovoltaic PMGD/PMG projects with an aggregate capacity of up to 200 MW, and iii) a portfolio management services agreement with Aediles Capital Inc., which will manage the PMGD/PMG portfolio of GRP III in Chile that is projected to reach a capacity of 435 MW through an investment of up to US$200 million, becoming one of the largest distributed energy portfolio in the country.
- Frutura, a US-based sales and marketing network of fresh fruits spanning assets in the US, Peru and Uruguay, on the acquisition of Subsole, one of Chile's largest fresh fruit companies and leading exporter, specially of table grapes.
- Brookfield Renewable on the acquisition of a majority stake in Solarity, including 100% of SCL Energía Activa's shares in the company. Solarity provides behind the meter distributed energy by installing solar panels in its client's facilities.
- Codelco on the international fuel tender to supply eight of its operating divisions for the 2020-2025 term.
- Celeo Redes and APG Energy & Infra Investments on the acquisition of 100% of Colbún Transmisión, a Colbún subsidiary and one of the largest transmission companies in Chile for approx. USD1.3 billion. With this acquisition, Celeo Redes increases significantly its transmission assets under operation and maintenance in Chile.
- Codelco on a tender to supply natural gas and to render maintenance services to the natural gas facilities of its southern divisions, Ventanas and El Teniente, for the year 2022. The advice included the drafting of the tender terms and conditions, Q&A, newsletters, awarding, negotiation and execution of the supply and services agreements.
- OPDEnergy, through its subsidiary OPDEnergy Generación, on the borrower's due diligence process and subsequent financing for approx. USD103 million granted by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (senior loan) and Banco Security (VAT loan), for the development and construction of two non-conventional renewable energy (NCRE) projects, consisting of the PV solar plant Sol de Los Andes of 104.3 MWp and La Estrella wind farm of 50 MW, that will serve the 2015/1 Tender PPAs with the electricity distribution companies.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Law Clerk of the Energy Group, Carey (2015-2017).
- Teaching Assistant of History of Jurisprudence, Universidad de Chile (2013-2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Moral Philosophy, Universidad de Chile (2012-2016).
- Author of the article "Notions about Regulations" Revista Derecho y Humanidades (2013).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.