Skip to content
- A department store chain on a labor and employment due diligence as part of an association agreement with a local retail store. The due diligence involved the revision of the labor compliance situation of eight companies with more than 16,000 employees, 56 unions, and 55 collective employment contracts/agreements.
- One of the largest general trading companies in Japan on a labor and employment due diligence for the acquisition of major Chilean salmon farming, processing and sales company.
- A global leader in responsible packaging solutions on a labor and employment due diligence for the acquisition of a flexible packaging business in South America.
- Lazard, a global asset management firm, on the labor aspects of the acquisition of the remaining 50% stake of MBA Lazard, its Latin American financial advisory business.
- A local power transmission company and its related companies on all the labor and employment matters related to its reorganization process in Chile and Latin America which included complex issues related to unions, collective bargaining, shares service arrangements, employee transfer, etc.
- A Chilean company owner of the website where around 80% of the used cars and vehicles are sold in Chile, on labor and employment matters associated to its sale to an Australian corporation. The advice involved the negotiation of new terms and conditions of employment for the key managers.
- A health corporation on the legal aspects related to the purchase of one of the largest hospitals and health networks in Chile, performing a complete and thorough due diligence in labor and employment matters.
- An important Canadian investment management organization on the acquisition of seven concessions, involving almost 1,000 employees and five unions, performing a complete and thorough due diligence in labor and employment matters.
- A global manufacturing and technology company on the acquisition of two local contractors/suppliers of climate solutions, performing a complete and thorough due diligence in labor and employment matters.
- An international electrical appliance company on the acquisition of a Chilean relevant holding with the same line of business, performing a complete and thorough due diligence in labor and employment matters.
- A leading salmon food producer on the purchase of a local salmon farming company in a highly complex operation, including performance of a due diligence in labor and employment matter and the handling of highly complex labor issues related to the transaction.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Named Lawyer of the Year in Immigration, Best Lawyers (2022).
- Recognized in Labor & Employment, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Labor and Employment, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Labor, Latin Lawyer 250.
- Recognized in Labor & Employment, Who's Who Legal.
- Recognized in Labor and Employment, Immigration and Employee Benefits, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized in Labor and Employment, Top Ranked Legal.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Board of the Expert Female Lawyers Commission, Colegio de Abogados de Chile (Chilean Bar Association).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of the "Latin American Investigations Guide", Hogan Lovells (2019).
- Co-author of the IBA Report on the Future of Work, IBA (2019).
- Co-author of the article "Whistleblowing in Chile", Cross Border Chart, Data Guidance (2018).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Degree in Labor and Social Security Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2007).
- Master in Labor Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2012).
- Master in Human Resources Management and Organisational Analysis, King’s College London (2013).
- Degree in Labor Reform, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2017).
- Course in Management of Workplace Harassment, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2020).