Skip to content
- Liberty Latin America (LLA) on the merger with América Móvil (AMX) in order to combine their respective Chilean operations, VTR and Claro Chile, through a 50:50 joint venture agreement. VTR is a leading provider of high-speed fixed products, such as broadband and paid TV services, with approx. 3 million subscribers nationwide, and Claro is a leading telecommunications service provider, with more than 6.5 million mobile customers. This JV creates a greater scale business and product diversification with a capital structure that enables a significant investment for fixed fiber footprint expansion and a forefront 5G mobile delivery.
- Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, as bookrunners and initial purchasers, on a USD403 million senior secured notes issuance due 2033 by Inversiones Latin America Power, under Rule 144A/Regulation S of the United States Securities Act. The proceeds were used to refinance a previous private offering under Rule 4(a)(2) of the United States Securities Act.
- Inversiones Galletué and Blumar, as sellers, on the negotiation process and sale of the Chilean cold-storage business company, Frigorífico Pacífico to Emergent Cold.
- Co-author of "The International Bar Association Company Director Checklist - Chile" (2022).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Magna Cum Laude).
- Degree Baccalauréat Général, Série Économique et Sociale avec la Mention Très Bien, Ministère de L'éducation Nationale de L'enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche, Chile/France (2014).