Skip to content
- Manutara Ventures on a Series B financing round granted to Xepelin Holdings for USD111 million. Xepelin created a financial services platform for SMEs in Latin America.
- Jeeves, a YCombinator company that provides cutting-edge funding to businesses and start-ups globally, on the financial regulatory regime applicable to its business model, including credit cards, loans and financial services in Chile.
- Celeo Redes and APG Energy & Infra Investments on the acquisition of 100% of Transmisora Eléctrica de Quillota, a joint venture between Colbún and Enel, two of Chile's largest transmission companies for approx. USD31 million.
- Banca Ética Latinoamericana/Doble Impacto, a bank recently incorporated in Chile, on its process of formation as an “Ethical Bank” before the Chilean banking and securities regulator (CMF).
- BlackRock, Brookfield, Société Générale, CIM, Credit Suisse, Credicorp, Madison Realty Capital and Partners Group, all international asset managers, on their securities regulatory matters. The advice included the relationship with the securities regulator, fundraising and regulatory changes before the Chilean institutional investors and offering and distribution of their products in Chile.
- Sembcorp Industries on the divestment of its sanitary business in Chile to Sacyr for approx. USD40 million. The advice involved a competitive selling process, negotiation of several transaction agreements and the obtention of regulatory approvals from the FNE (merger control).
- Future Positive, an international VC firm, on an investment in The Not Company (NotCo) for USD85 million. NotCo is a food tech corporation that operates in Chile, Argentina, Brazil and the United States.
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp (APUC) on the sale of a stake in Empresa de Servicios Sanitarios de Los Lagos (ESSAL), a Chilean listed water company, to Toesca Infraestructura II Fondo de Inversión. The advice included the negotiation and preparation of several documents, including a share purchase agreement and a shareholders' agreement.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad de Chile (2016-2018).
- Teaching Assistant of Contemporary Economic Policies, Universidad de Chile (2014-2018).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Degree in Securities Market Law, Universidad de Chile (2020).
- Award for academic excelence in Economic Law, Universidad de Chile (2012).
- Award for academic excelence in Commercial Law, Universidad de Chile (2012).
- Microjuris.com Chile Award for third best grades of the generation, Universidad de Chile (2016).