Skip to content
- Sencorp on an agreement with MetLife Seguros de Vida and Inversiones Muni to promote several real estate initiatives for over USD600 million for the next seven to ten years. The investment program considers the construction of 18 residential buildings, offices and commercial areas, concentrated in the Metropolitan and Valparaíso regions, which total almost 500 thousand square meters. Also, on a joint venture with Sura for the financing, development and construction of a real estate project of two buildings located in a business area of Santiago known as "Nueva Las Condes".
- UNICEF on all matters related to the acquisition of its new South American headquarters, in Santiago, Chile. This included, among other matters, the legal due diligence of the property and the negotiation of the acquisition documents.
- British Telecoms on all the day-to-day and regulatory aspects related to its activities in Chile, including electronic signature queries, applications for telecoms concessions and amendments of the same, analysis of contracts for the provision of several services, advice on legal interception and data retention matters.
- WOM on all the corporate, regulatory and antitrust aspects related to its mobile telephone and data transmission operations in Chile. Also, on all the aspects related to its administrative challenge of the technical rule issued by the Undersecretary of Telecommunications (Subtel) in connection with the frequency band requirements to be fulfilled by all handsets to be commercialized in Chile, their certification process and publicity requirements.
- Infraco on the aspects related to the operation of its last mile fiber optic network (FTTH) in Chile.
- Hughes Network Services on the aspects related to its satellite Internet operation in Chile.
- Intelsat on the aspects related to the provision of Inflight Services in Chile.
- Fondo de Infraestructura (Desarrollo País) on the aspects related to the Humboldt project, a fiber optic submarine cable that will connect Chile with New Zealand and Australia.
- Grupo Werthein on the Chilean regulatory aspects related the acquisition of DirecTV Latin America.
- Motorola Mobility on the process of certification of several handset models to be operated and commercialized in Chile.
- JP Morgan with its new corporate offices in Santiago, including advice and preparation of a long-term lease, and on the preparation of construction and procurements contracts.
- Blanco y Negro on the transfer of Pablo Solari, a football (soccer) professional player, to Club Atlético River Plate.
- VTR Global Com on a negotiation with Canal del Fútbol (CDF), a Turner affiliate, of an agreement for the transmission of matches and tournaments, including the Soccer First Division Championship in Chile, through several platforms.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Named Lawyer of the Year in Technology, Best Lawyers (2022).
- Recognized in TMT (Telecoms, Media, Technology), Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Telecoms, Media and Technology, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Telecoms and Media, Real Estate and Tourism and in Data, Technology and Privacy Law, Latin Lawyer 250.
- Recognized in Data: Telecoms & Media, Who’s Who Legal.
- Recognized in Telecoms & Media, LACCA.
- Recognized in Communications, Corporate / M&A, Media, Technology and Real Estate, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized in Sports Law, Leaders League.
- Recognized in TMT, Top Ranked Legal.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA): Currently, Latin American Forum Liason officer, Real Estate Committee; former co-chair of the Commercial Real Estate Sub-Committee, Real Estate Committee, former website officer and scholarships officer, Real Estate Committee.
- Foreign associate, Allen & Overy, New York (2003-2004).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of the booklet "The impacts of the Covid-19 on the working relationships of professional football players", (2020).
- Author and co-author of several articles published in prestigious law publications such as Getting the Deal Through, Latin Lawyer, Global Impact, The l.i.n.k., amongst others.
- Co-author of "Single Telecommunications License System", Telecommunications Newsletter, Undersecretary of Telecommunications, Government of Chile (2005).
- Frequent lecturer in legal conferences and seminars in Chile and abroad.
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- LL.M., Duke University (2003).
- Degree in Football (soccer) Law, Universidad de los Andes (2021).