Skip to content
- Sencorp on an agreement with MetLife Seguros de Vida and Inversiones Muni to promote several real estate initiatives for over USD600 million for the next seven to ten years. The investment program considers the construction of 18 residential buildings, offices and commercial areas, concentrated in the Metropolitan and Valparaíso regions, which total almost 500 thousand square meters.
- Dentsu Aegis Network, an English multinational media agency, on the acquisition of a 100% equity in the Chilean digital media company White Label MKT.
- Sencorp and Sura, through a joint venture, on the financing, development and construction of a real estate project of two buildings located in a business area of Santiago known as "Nueva Las Condes".
- UNICEF on all matters related to the acquisition of its new South American headquarters, in Santiago, Chile. This included, among other matters, the legal due diligence of the property and the negotiation of the acquisition documents.
- British Telecoms on all the day-to-day and regulatory aspects related to its activities in Chile, including electronic signature queries, applications for telecoms concessions and amendments of the same, analysis of contracts for the provision of several services, advice on legal interception and data retention matters.
- WOM on all the corporate, regulatory and antitrust aspects related to its mobile telephone and trunking operations in Chile.
- TOMTOM on the regulatory aspects related to the operation of its devices and equipment in Chile.
- Ellucian on all the aspects related to the commercialization of its education software solution products among public and private entities in our country.
- Motorola Mobility on the process of certification of several handset models to be operated and commercialized in Chile.
- WOM on all the aspects related to its administrative challenge of the technical rule issued by the Undersecretary of Telecommunications (Subtel) in connection with the frequency band requirements to be fulfilled by all handsets to be commercialized in Chile, their certification process and publicity requirements.
- Renxo on the regulatory aspects related to the operation of its mobile online gaming and complementary services in Chile.
- John Deere in connection with the regulatory matters related to its telematics and vehicle location business.
- JP Morgan with its new corporate offices in Santiago, including advice and preparation of a long-term lease, and on the preparation of construction and procurements contracts.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Named Lawyer of the Year in Technology, Best Lawyers (2022).
- Recognized in TMT (Telecoms, Media, Technology), Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Telecoms, Media and Technology, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Telecoms and Media, Real Estate and Tourism and in Data, Technology and Privacy Law, Latin Lawyer 250.
- Recognized in Data: Telecoms & Media, Who’s Who Legal.
- Recognized in Telecoms & Media, LACCA.
- Recognized in Communications, Corporate and M&A, Media, Technology and Real Estate, Best Lawyers.
- Recognized in TMT, Top Ranked Legal.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA): Currently scholarships officer, Real Estate Committee; former co-chair of the Commercial Real Estate Sub-Committee, Real Estate Committee, former website officer, Real Estate Committee.
- Foreign associate, Allen & Overy, New York (2003-2004).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of the booklet "The impacts of the Covid-19 on the working relationships of professional football players", (2020).
- Author and co-author of several articles published in prestigious law publications such as Getting the Deal Through, Latin Lawyer, Global Impact, The l.i.n.k., amongst others.
- Frequent lecturer in legal conferences and seminars in Chile and abroad.
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- LL.M., Duke University (2003).