Skip to content
- Several foreign and local companies in the structuring and financing of their investment in Chile and in their local and international reorganizations.
- Several local and foreign companies in their defenses against the Chilean Internal Revenue Service (SII) audit processes and tax determinations.
- A local company in the filing of a tax refund request before the Chilean Internal Revenue Service (SII).
- A local company in the tax aspects related to obtaining and using tax exemptions in extreme areas of Chile.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Tax Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2016).
- Exchange Student, University of Melbourne (Universidad Católica Scholarship) (2015).
- International Course of Roman Law, Universidad de Salamanca (2013).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Magna Cum Laude).
- Master in Tax Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2019).