Skip to content
- Asterion Industrial Partners on the local aspects of the acquisition of eleven data centers, owned by Telefónica in multiple jurisdictions, for approx. USD616 million, which included regulatory and corporate analysis, assets transfer, associated contracts and licenses, obtaining authorizations and analysis of merger control regulation in accordance to Chilean law.
- Several foreign companies, including some of the energy sector, on structuring cross-border acquisitions and establishing new business operations and projects in Chile.
- Several foreign and local companies on structuring and financing their investment in Chile and in their local and international reorganizations.
- Family companies and holdings on structuring estate successions and providing integral advice to the controlling group and the operative companies.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Tax Law, Universidad de los Andes (since 2017).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Master in Tax Management and Administration, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (candidate).