+56 2 2928 2207
She advises clients on personal and corporate tax planning, local and international tax consulting, project financing, mergers and acquisitions and foreign investment transactions.
- Foreign companies on multiple M&A transactions across various sectors, including electric power generation and transmission, urban highways, technology infrastructure (data centers), industrial, agricultural, and forestry. Structured acquisitions and sales, negotiated tax clauses, and led tax due diligence processes.
- Provided tax advisory services to foreign cloud services providers, helping clients navigate complex tax issues.
- Chilean start-ups on expanding their businesses abroad, including providing tax advisory services and strategic guidance.
- Family-owned businesses on structuring their businesses and expanding internationally, providing strategic guidance and practical support.
- Chilean companies on bond issuances in international markets.
- Multiple multinational and national companies across various industries, including banking, mining, forestry, public concessions, retail, and energy. Provided day-to-day tax advisory services and led reorganizations or special projects.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Tax, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Top Ranked Legal.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Associate, International Tax Services, PwC, New York (2015-2016).
- Co-author of "El Complejo Presente (y no Menos Complejo Futuro) de la Tributación Internacional: un Repaso a Algunos Temas de Actualidad Fiscal", Temas de Derecho Tributario, Ius et Veritas, Perú (2016).
- Co- author of "VAT Relief in Operational Projects in Chile", Practical Latin American Tax Strategies, Thomson Reuters (2013).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile, (Summa Cum Laude).
- Exchange student, University of Leeds, England (2008).
- LL.M. in International Taxation, New York University (2015).
- Chile (2012).