Skip to content
- KSL Capital Partners, a US-based private equity firm, and its Australian luxury hotel platform Baillie Lodges, on the acquisition of Tierra Hotels. The latter is a Chilean luxury lodge chain with hotels in Torres del Paine (Patagonia), San Pedro de Atacama and Chiloé.
- Ponsse Oyj, a Finnish manufacturer of forest machines, on the acquisition of the forest machinery business of FC Ventas, its Chilean distributor.
- Everest Re Group on the incorporation of its subsidiary Everest Compañía de Seguros Generales Chile, including the application before the Financial Market Commission (CFM), the starting of operations, the share capital increase required by the CFM, as well as day-to-day corporate and regulatory aspects.
- An airline on the largest inspection process carried out by the National Customs Service in relation to customs-free warehouses and its favorable resolution, as well as its entry into operations in Chile, including its registration and rehabilitation of its customs-free warehouse.
- A global food producer and distributor and direct sales company on claims against the National Customs Service for the application of charges and taxes on the importation of its products, application of rules of origin, FTAs and tariff classification, including the preparation of a judicial strategy and regulatory and customs advice.
- Several companies and marketplaces on analysis of the requirements for the importation and commercialization of products in Chile, as well as the application of tariff preferences under free trade agreements and the tariff classification of merchandise.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- 1st Place Alona E. Evans Award, 2020 Philip. C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Public International Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2019).
- Legal Intern at the International Law Comission, United Nations (2019).
- International Law Seminar (56th session), carried out at the Palace of Nations, United Nations Office (2022).
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Francisco Orrego Vicuña Award, granted to the best student in International Law, Universidad de Chile (2021).