Skip to content
- Patria Investments on the association with Moneda Asset Management, to create a regional asset manager of more than USD25.9 billion of AUM, through the purchase of Moneda with a combination of cash and shares issued by Patria.
- The Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) on the acquisition of a 16.76% stake in Scotiabank Chile and other Chilean subsidiaries from the Said family, by means of a share purchase and share exchange for USD1.014 billion. As a consequence of this transaction, BNS became the owner of a 99,79% interest in Scotiabank Chile, with an immaterial amount of public float stock.
- Grupo Axo on the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Komax. Grupo Axo is a leading Mexican retail company in the apparel and fashion industry and represents brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch, Bath & Body Works, Calvin Klein, Crate & Barrel, Guess, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, and Victoria's Secret, among others. Komax is a Chilean company that represents major brands in the retail industry in Chile, Peru and Uruguay, such as The North Face, GAP, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, among others. Upon closing, Grupo Axo will acquire the entire operation of Komax in these countries.
- Funds and corporate ventures such as WeBoost, Genesis Ventures, Zentynel Ventures, on their investments in technology start-ups.
- Chilean start-ups and accelerators, such as Zapping, Phage Technologies, Cells for Cells and TIMining, on their structuring, reorganization and/or financing rounds.
- A local renewable energy company on a USD412 million private placement of senior secured notes on the US stock exchange.
- A Canadian investment fund on the tax aspects of the sale of its 50% stake in the mayor toll-road of Santiago.
- A multinational branded beverage company on the indirect transfer of its Chilean assets for EUR45 million.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Foreign Associate, Sullivan & Cromwell, New York (2019-2020).
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2010).
- Author of the article "Tax Reform - Changes in the Private Equity and Venture Capital Industry", Revista Industria Legal (2022).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Master in Tax Law, Universidad de Chile (2019).
- LL.M. in International Taxation, New York University (2019).
- Jaime Guzmán Errázuriz Award, granted by the School of Law to the student with the highest grades for the entire Political and Constitutional Law cycle, Universidad Católica de Chile (2013).