+56 2 2928 2215
Her practice focuses on commercial and corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital transactions.
- Softbank Latin American Fund on the local aspects of a Series B equity financing round of Laika, a Colombian start-up developer of an e-commerce platform for pet products.
- Screen One Early Stage Investment Fund on the first investment of its new portfolio in the Series A financing round of StoryA and on an investment in the Series A equity financing round of 7395 Media.
- Tengram Capital Partners, a private equity firm that invests on strong branded consumer products and retail, on the local aspects of the acquisition of Helen of Troy and its subsidiaries by its portfolio company HRB Brands. The assessment included the transfer of the portfolio of personal care brands such as Brut and Ammens.
- Manutara Ventures on the incorporation of its second investment fund, Founders Fund, and on several investments of its first fund in companies such as Koywe, Almacén Gurú and Lunar Crush.
- Emasa on the first investment of its new Corporate Venture Capital area, in a financing round through the issuance of convertible notes of JooyCar, a company focused on the development of electromobility solutions.
- WeBoost en on a SAFEs and convertible notes financing round in Wheel the World nad on an equity investment in Producity (Rayo).
- Start-ups, such as Phage Technologies on an equity round of financing for USD30 million, Kredito, a Chilean fintech focused on granting microcredits, on the structuring and negotiation of an investment round, via equity, with the participation of several investors, including an important Chilean holding group, a local family office, and an investment fund supported by CORFO and, Inti Tech, a Chilean robotics start-up company that designed a solution to reduce the cleaning time of solar panels in desert areas, which operates without using water, on a financing round through the issuance of convertible notes for the funding of key company projects, among others.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of the Degree in Venture Capital, Business School, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2022).
- Teaching Assistant: Banking Law: A Vision for the Market and the Company, Master in Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2021).
- Teaching Assistant of Procedural Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2019-2021).
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2018-2021).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Author of the article "Scale X and the long-term commitment", The Legal Industry Reviews (2022).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Magna Cum Laude).
- Academic Certificate in Economic and Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Outstanding Internship Award, Judicial Assistance Corporation.
- Chile (2020).