Skip to content
- An international container shipping company on its defense before the Antitrust Court against an alleged cartel conduct in the inter-ocean car carrier market.
- An IT company on the implementation and execution of the public contract for the telematic monitoring of convicts system, for Gendarmería de Chile.
- A British company on a claim against Junaeb for the breach of a public contract for approx. USD6 million.
- An electric generation company before the Expert Panel challenging the impediments to connect to the transmission line, set by an electric transmission company.
- Several companies on investigations conducted by the National Economic Prosecutor.
- Several state-owned companies on the compliance of the law that regulates its activities in relation to different projects.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Public Law, Chambers Latin America.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of Legal Research Methods, Universidad Alberto Hurtado (since 2019).
- Invited Professor of Administrative Sanctions Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2016).
- Invited Professor of Administrative Procedure and Annulment, Degree of Public Economic Law, Universidad de Chile (2016).
- Professional Internship at the Inter-American Court of Human Rights, San José de Costa Rica (2014).
- Teaching Assistant of Administrative Law and Liability of the State, Universidad de Chile (2010-2016).
- Co-author of the paper "Sanctions for Breaches in Public Contracts for Supply and Services: Uncertainty as a Problem of Public Policy", Public Law Journal N° 82, Universidad de Chile (2015).
- Co-author of the book "The Deviation of Power in Administrative Acts", Legal Publishing (Thomson Reuters) (2013).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Economic Administrative Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Best Student Award) (2011).
- MSc in Regulation, Government and Law, London School of Economics and Political Science (Beca Chile scholarship) (2017).
- MSc in Public Policy, University College London (Beca Chile and UCL-Santander scholarships) (Summa Cum Laude) (2018).