Skip to content
- Macquarie Bank, an Australian investment bank, as the main creditor for USD18 million, on the bankruptcy proceeding of Sociedad Contractual Minera El Toqui, a subsidiary of Laguna Gold, an Australian exploration and mining company, focused on precious and basic metals in Chile.
- Kikkoman, a Japanese international company, leader in the production and commercialization of soy sauce, on the bankruptcy of Velarde Hns., a well-known food import company.
- Corporación Nacional del Cobre de Chile (Codelco), a Chilean state-owned mining company, on a USD22 million litigation, related to a breach of a mining logistics and transport services contract.
- Sugal Chile, a leading company of the Sugal Group in the agri-food sector, on an arbitration related to a breach of an insurance contract.
- Several real estate companies on national litigation and arbitration proceedings.
- An international provider of parts and services for equipment and engines on arbitration and litigation matters related to the execution of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects.
- Leading companies in the transport and private protection of securities before the ordinary justice on civil liability litigation proceedings.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Political Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2018).
- Semifinalist in international law litigation, Inter-American Human Rights Moot Court Competition, American University Washington College of Law (2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad Diego Portales (2015).
- Member of the International Confederation of Insolvency and Restructuring of Women (IWIRC).
- Member of the International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals (INSOL International).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad Diego Portales (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Philosophy and Political Thought, Universidad Diego Portales (2015).
- Honor Scholarship Award, granted to the student with the highest grades of the class (2014).