+56 2 2928 2312
His practice focuses on commercial and corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and general practice.
- Enel Chile on the bidding process to sell its corporate interest in Enel Transmisión Chile for USD1.35 billion. The advice also involved the negotiation of the respective stock purchase agreement and ancillary documents; and the sale of intercompany debts. The transaction is subject to several conditions precedent and to antitrust merger clearance.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2018-2021).
- Internship Program, Corporate and M&A Group, Carey (2019).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Luis Gutiérrez Alliende Award, given to the best Economic and Corporate student of each class, Universidad Católica de Chile (2021).
- Chile (2023).