+56 2 2928 2226
His practice focuses on advising clients on personal and corporate tax planning, local and international tax consulting, taxation of corporate restructuring and reorganizations, and tax litigation
- Several companies on tax issues related to foreign investment in Chile.
- Several companies on obtaining a VAT exemption associated with the import of products necessary for the materialization of their investment projects.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Lawyer, Litigation Division, National Economic Prosecutor's Office (FNE) (2018-2021).
- Teaching assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2014-2017).
- Member of the Curriculum Committee, Law School, Universidad Católica de Chile (2015-2016).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Academic certificate (minor) in Economics, Universidad Católica de Chile (2016).
- Degree in Law and Economics of Antitrust, Universidad de Chile (2020).
- José Tocornal y Pedro Montenegro Award, given to the best student of each class, Universidad Católica de Chile (2016).
- Luis Gutiérrez Alliende Award, given to the best Economic and Corporate student of each class, Universidad Católica de Chile (2016).
- Chile (2019).