Skip to content
- The Owners' Association of Condominio Ñuñoa Capital on a damages compensation action filed against the Armas Group, a multiple company group and one of the largest Chilean real estate developers, which was involved in the design and construction of the condominium, pursuing compensation due to multiple flaws and mulfunctions in the common areas utilities and amenities.
- WOM on claims of illegality filed by Claro and Entel, in relation to the decision of the Chilean Council for Transparency (CPLT), that ordered the latter to exhibit the information regarding the purchase and sale of the 3.5 Ghz band concession.
- Melón, Melón Áridos and Universidad de Chile on a lawsuit filed by Minera Imperial regarding mining concessions on land owned by such university, where extractive actions are carried out by Melón Áridos, that would deprive Minera Imperial of its ability to extract and appropriate the substances subject to the mining concessions.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Litigation before the Superior Courts of Justice, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2022).
- Teaching Assistant of Procedural Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2018).
- Researcher, Ministry of Justice and Human Rights (2019).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.