Skip to content
- A multinational bank on the tax aspects related to the acquisition of a majority stake and control of a local bank for more than USD2 billion.
- Several companies on a tax due diligence in various stages of acquisition processes.
- Several companies on several defense proceedings against the Chilean IRS in company audits.
- A Chilean technology company, with presence in 45 countries, on the tax aspects related to its global restructuring, and its Chilean process of securitization.
- Several foreign foundations on tax advice for the development of their activities in Chile.
- Several family groups on the design of corporate restructurings.
- A multinational bank on the sale of a Chilean pension funds insurance company.
- An important international health entity on its incorporation as partner in one of the largest health networks in Chile.
- Several companies on an analysis of impact and effects of tax reform in their operations.
- Several family groups on a voluntary disclosure of foreign assets and income.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor, Professional Training Center, Universidad del Desarrollo (2012-2014).
- Monitor of the Chilean IRS Training School (2005-2010).
- Certified Accountant, Universidad de Concepción (2002).
- Course in Regulation of Financial Institutions and Financial Operations, Centro Interamericano de Administraciones Tributarias (CIAT) (2008)
- Master in Tax Management and Administration, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2010).