As of next Monday, March 25th, the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Interior will require the original passport in order to carry out any process before said authority, through a third party with power of attorney, including among others:
- Request and extension of Special Work Permit for Tourists;
- Request and extension of Visa and Permanent Residence, application receipts;
- Request and extension of Special Work Permit associated to visa application;
- Tourist Card extension and retrieval; and
- Retrieval of Permanent Residence Certificates.
If you have any questions regarding the matters discussed in this memorandum, please contact your regular Carey Coordinator or the following contacts
+56 2 2928 2223
This memorandum is provided by Carey Visas SpA. for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be construed as legal advice.
Isidora Goyenechea 2800, Piso 43
Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.