Member of Carey´s Tax Group. He advises clients in personal and corporate tax planning, local and international tax consulting and tax litigation.
- Law, Universidad de Chile.
- Outstanding Internship Award, Judicial Assistance Corporation (2009).
- Master in Tax Law, Universidad de Chile (candidate).
Activities and Memberships
- Teaching assistant of Clinical Tax, Universidad de Chile (2006 – 2011).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Several local and foreign companies in their defenses against the Chilean Internal Revenue Service´s audit processes and tax determinations.
- Several power generation companies on obtaining tax exemptions on the import of capital goods.
- Several companies on tax issues related to foreign investments in Chile.