Member of Carey’s Litigation Group. Her practice focuses principally on civil and commercial litigation; arbitration; regulation and public litigation; negotiation and bankruptcy.
Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
Activities and Memberships
Teaching assistant of Commercial Civil Law, Universidad de Chile.
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- An international bank in its legal defense related to a collective action under the Consumer Protection Law.
- A global medical device company in its defense before the ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris.
- A mining company in a settlement with all the creditors to prevent the bankruptcy, for a total debt of USD60 millions.
- Several domestic and foreign companies in unfair competition and intellectual property litigation.
- International companies on lawsuits related to conflicts on public and private tenders before ordinary courts and special courts.
- An international company in an arbitration before the Arbitration and Mediation Center of Santiago Chamber of Commerce, related to a distribution agreement for USD20 million.
- Domestic and foreign companies in contractual matters and tort claims before ordinary courts and arbitrators.