Partner of Carey and co-head of the firm’s Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Antitrust and Regulated Markets, and Public Law Group. Her practice focuses on antitrust, regulation, litigation, and mergers and acquisitions.
Awards and Recognitions
- Recognized as Leading Individual in Competition / Antitrust, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Competition & Antitrust, Legal 500.
- Recognized in Antitrust & Competition, Latin Lawyer 250.
- Recognized in Competition, Who’s Who Legal.
- Recognized in Administrative Law and Competition / Antritrust, Best Lawyers.
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Regulation and Competition, Business School, Universidad de Chile (2009).
- Degree in Public Law, Law School, Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (2014).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of Merger Control, Getting the Deal Through.
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of Cartel Regulation, Getting the Fine Down.
- Author of “Bundled Discounts Exclusionary Practice or Aggressive Competition Strategy?”, in the book “La Libre Competencia en el Chile del Bicentenario”, Santiago, Chile, Thomson Reuters: PuntoLex (2011).
- Co-author of an article on antitrust regulation progress in Chile, American Bar Association, International Antitrust Committee, “2005 Year in Review”.
- Co-author of “Preventive Control of Mergers and Acquisitions in the Face of Antitrust Legislation,” Revista Chilena de Derecho, Universidad Católica de Chile (2002).
- Author of several articles regarding Preventive Control of M&A, American Bar Association.
Frequent lecturer in seminars and conferences in Chile and abroad, including the Antitrust in the Americas Conference, Section of Antitrust & IBRAC, ABA (2015).
Activities and Memberships
- Founder and mentor of the mentorship program for young female lawyers “Learning to Lead”, organized by Carey (2015).
- Professor at the Degree on Antitrust, Law School, Universidad Católica de Chile (2015).
- Professor of Antitrust Law, LL.M Executive Graduate Program, Universidad del Desarrollo.
- Invited Professor of Antitrust Law Degree, Universidad de Chile (2011-2013).
- Visiting Professor of Antitrust Law, Master of Law in Comparative and International Contracting, Universidad de Chile (2009-2011).
Continues in the next page...