Member of Carey’s Litigation Group. His practice is focused mainly on civil and commercial litigation, antitrust and regulatory litigation, as well as national and international arbitration.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Degree on Modern Civil and Commercial Rules for Contracting, Universidad de Chile (2008).
- LL.M., UC Berkeley (2013).
Activities and Memberships
- Foreign associate, International Arbitration practice, Arnold & Porter LLP, Washington DC (2014).
- Professor of Civil Law, Universidad Nacional Andrés Bello (since 2009).
- Advisory Committee of the Chilean Institute of Procedural Law (since 2011).
- Professor, Civil Procedure Reform Diploma, Universidad Católica de Chile. (2011)
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Philip Morris Chile before the Antitrust Court in a claim against Chiletabacos for exclusionary acts performed in the Chilean market.
- Philip Morris Chile before a Civil Court in a summary judgment against Chiletabacos for damages resulting from exclusionary acts performed in the Chilean market.
- Mitsui Auto Finance Chile before Civil Courts in trademark conflicts.
- Codelco in a civil trial for nullity of a contract and damages.
- The Republic of Chile in an international investment dispute initiated by Coral Pey and Foundation President Allende before the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).
- A Central American country in an investment dispute before the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) (In Arnold & Porter LLP).