Member of Carey´s Tax Group. She advises clients in personal and corporate tax planning, local and international tax consulting, project financing, mergers and acquisitions and foreign investment transactions.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (, (Summa Cum Laude).) (2010).
- Exchange student, University of Leeds, England (2008).
- LL.M. in International Taxation, New York University (2015).
- Co-author of “El complejo presente (y no menos complejo futuro) de la tributación internacional: un repaso a algunos temas de actualidad fiscal”, Temas de Derecho Tributario, Ius et Veritas, Perú (2016).
- Co- author of “VAT relief in operational projects in Chile”, Practical Latin American Tax Strategies, Thomson Reuters (2013).
Activities and Memberships
Associate in International Tax Services department, PwC, New York office (2015-2016).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- Several companies, including some of the energy sector, in structuring cross-border acquisitions and establishing new business operations and projects in Chile.
- Several foreign and local companies in structuring and financing their investment in Chile and in their local and international reorganizations.