Member of Carey’s Antitrust, Regulated Markets and Public Law Group. His practice focuses on the areas of antitrust, administrative and regulatory law, public contracts, administrative disputes and public litigation.
- Law, Universidad de Chile Law (Summa Cum Laude).
- Degree in Economic Administrative Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Best student award) (2011).
- Co-author of the book “The deviation of power in administrative acts”, Legal Publishing (Thomson Reuters) (2013).
- Co-author of the paper “Sanctions for breaches in public contracts for supply and services: uncertainty as a problem of public policy”, Public Law Journal N° 82, Universidad de Chile (2015).
Activities and Memberships
- Teaching Assistant of Administrative and Liability of the State, Universidad de Chile (since 2010).
- Professional Internship at the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in San José de Costa Rica (2014).
Spanish and English.
Recent Representative Experience
- An international container shipping company before the Antitrust Court in its defense against an alleged cartel conduct in the inter-ocean car carrier market.
- An IT company in the implementation and execution of the public contract for the telematic monitoring of convicts system, before Gendarmería de Chile.
- A British company in a claim against JUNAEB for the breach of a public contract, for app. USD6 million.
- An electric generation company before the Expert Panel challenging the impediments to connect to the transmission line, set by an electric transmission company.
- Several companies in investigations conducted by the National Economic Prosecutor.
- Several state-owned companies in the compliance of the law that regulates its activities in relation to different projects.