Counsel of Carey’s Tax Group. Her work is mainly focused on tax audits, tax due diligence, advising domestic and foreign clients on personal and corporate tax planning, local and international tax consulting, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Certified Accountant, Universidad de Concepcion (2002).
- Master in Tax Management and Administration, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2010).
Activities and Memberships
- Monitor of the Chilean IRS Training School (2005-2010).
- Professor, Professional Training Centre, Universidad del Desarrollo (2012-2014).
Recent Representative Experience
- Several companies in tax due diligence in various stages of acquisition processes.
- Several companies in several defense proceedings against the Chilean IRS in company audits.
- A Chilean technology company, with presence in 45 countries, on the tax aspects related to its global restructuring, and their Chilean process of securitization.
- Several foreign foundations in tax advice for the development of their activities in Chile.
- Several family groups on the design of corporate restructurings.
- BBVA on the sale of the Chilean company Provida, an insurance company of pension funds.
- Christus Health in their incorporation as a partner of the health network of Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Several companies in analysis of impact and effects of tax reform in their operations.
- Several family groups in voluntary disclosure of foreign assets and income.