Skip to content
- Leading pharmaceutical and animal health international companies, such as Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Macrogenics, Hoffmann – La Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim human & Animal health, Allergan, Bristol Myers & Squibb, Pfizer, Zoetis, Previwo, Epizyme, AMICUS Therapeutics, SANOFI AVENTIS, Genzyme, Aleta Biotherapeutics, Benchmark Animal Health, Prometic Biotherapeutics, Prothena Biosciences, Zealand Pharma A/S, among others, on the prosecution of their intellectual property assets.
- Leading agricultural and crop science international companies, such as BASF Agro & Plants Science, Sweetree Technologies, Erber AG, CIBUS, among others, on the prosecution of their intellectual property assets.
- Leading food international companies on the prosecution of their intellectual property assets, such as Nestlé, among others.
- National applicants on the preparation and prosecution of their industrial property assets, such as Universities, Research Centers and local companies.
- National obtentors and producers on the search, preparation and prosecution of plant variety protection
- Biochemist, Universidad de Chile (1994).
- Degree in Business Management and Food Agribusiness, Universidad de Chile (1996).
- PhD in Biochemistry, Universidad de Chile (2006).
- Postdoctoral research in plant improvement, CEAZA (2005-2007).
- General Course on Intellectual Property (DL-101), WIPO (2012).
- Patents Course (DL-301), WIPO (2012).
- Patent Information Search Course (DL-318), WIPO (2013).
- Biotechnology and Intellectual Property Course (DL-204), WIPO (2014).
- Introduction to the UPOV System for Plant Variety Protection Course (DL-205), International Union for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants, UPOV (2015).
- Intellectual Property, Traditional Knowledge and Traditional Cultural Expressions Course (DL-203), WIPO (2016).
- AICC 18 IP Panorama Course, WIPO (2018).
- Intellectual Property Management Course (DL-450) (DL450EAICC18), WIPO (2018).
- Summer School on Intellectual Property-Chile, WIPO –INAPI (2019).