Skip to content
- Bekaert and OTPPB on presenting a merger control notification before the National Economic Prosecutor (FNE) regarding a joint venture between two steel rope wire companies. This case represented the first time that the Antitrust Court accepted unilateral commitments undertaken by the parties.
- Fresenius Kabi Chile and Laboratorios Sanderson on a defense against a lawsuit submitted by the FNE for an alleged bid rigging collusion. The FNE accused Fresenius Kabi, Sanderson and Laboratorios Biosano of colluding from 1999 to 2013 on several bids conducted by Cenabast (Chilean public institution which centralizes the acquisition of medical products for the public sector).
- Joy Global and Komatsu on a merger control notification before the FNE, whereby Komatsu acquired Joy Global.
- SABMiller on the joint voluntary notification before the FNE, in order to obtain approval regarding its sale to Anheuser-Busch.
- Thyssenkrupp Elevadores on the preparation of a request for information and depositions for an investigation opened by the FNE for alleged abuse of dominant position. The FNE decided to close the investigation.
- Electrolux on an investigation of the FNE regarding the acquisition of General Electric Appliances and a minority shareholding in Mabe.
- MasterCard International on several legal questionnaires related to its business in Chile.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- International Associate, Antitrust and Competition Practice, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, Brussels (2019-2020).
- Teaching Assistant of European Union Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2014).
- Teaching Assistant of Public International Law, Universidad Católica (2011).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of Merger Control, Getting The Deal Through (2016).
- Co-author of "Indigenous People Participation: Case Law about Article 6 of the ILO Convention 169", Ideas & Propuestas 2012-2013, Fundación Jaime Guzmán, Santiago, Chile (2012).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Exchange Student, University of Sussex, United Kingdom (2012).
- Degree in Economic Sanctions Law, Universidad de los Andes (2015).
- LL.M., New York University (2019).