Skip to content
- A Chinese state company on a labor and employment due diligence as part of the process of acquiring an important group of companies in the energy sector in Chile.
- A Canadian investment fund on a labor and employment due diligence as part of the process of acquiring 3 companies of an important group of companies in the farming sector in Chile, for the exploitation and development of 6 farms owned by said companies, and on the analysis of the aspects associated with the transfer of employees.
- A Chinese company in the field of waste management and treatment on a confirmatory labor and employment due diligence as part of the process of acquiring Chilean subsidiaries of a Spanish company specialized in environmental management focused on urban services and waste treatment.
- Several local and foreign companies on their employment matters, such as hiring and termination of employees, HR company policies, subcontracting and outsourcing, compensation plans, M&A processes, among others.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Author of the article "Protections against Discrimination for Women in the Workplace", Employment Law Alliance Global Newsletter (March 2019).
- Author of the article "New Law on Inclusion of Disabled Persons to the Work World", Employment Law Alliance Global Newsletter (April 2018).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.