Skip to content
- A Canadian company on a labor due diligence, as part of the acquisition of a mining company, for a joint venture for US$3,300 million.
- An important company dedicated to the transmission of energy, on a labor due diligence and the analysis of labor aspects related to the acquisition of 100% of an electricity transmission company.
- A Chinese state company on a labor and employment due diligence as part of the process of acquiring an important group of companies in the energy sector in Chile.
- A Canadian investment fund on a labor and employment due diligence as part of the process of acquiring three companies of an important group of companies in the farming sector in Chile, for the exploitation and development of six farms owned by said companies, and on the analysis of the aspects associated with the transfer of employees.
- A Chinese company in the field of waste management and treatment on a confirmatory labor and employment due diligence as part of the process of acquiring Chilean subsidiaries of a Spanish company specialized in environmental management focused on urban services and waste treatment.
- Several local and foreign companies on their employment matters, such as hiring and termination of employees, HR company policies, subcontracting and outsourcing, compensation plans, M&A processes, among others.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Author of the article "Protections against Discrimination for Women in the Workplace", Employment Law Alliance Global Newsletter (March 2019).
- Author of the article "New Law on Inclusion of Disabled Persons to the Work World", Employment Law Alliance Global Newsletter (April 2018).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Course on Immigration Legislation and Hiring of Foreign Workers, Universidad Católica de Chile (2021).