Skip to content
- Cencosud on its defense against an antitrust claim submitted by the National Economic Prosecutor (FNE) against Cencosud and two other supermarkets, for alleged collusion by fixing the resale price of chicken in the supermarket industry.
- WOM on all regulatory and antitrust aspects related to its mobile telecommunications operations in Chile.
- Several companies in retail, insurance, energy, industrial and pharmaceutical markets on their defense against investigations of the FNE for alleged antitrust infringements.
- An industrial company on permanent advice on antitrust and contractual matters.
- A packaging company on its defense against an investigation of the FNE for alleged antitrust infringements.
- A construction supplies company on its defense against an investigation of the FNE for alleged antitrust infringements.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Procedural Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2015).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2015-2016).
- Law Clerk of the Antitrust and Regulated Markets, and Public Law Groups, Carey (2014–2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Institutions of Roman Law (2012–2014).
- Teaching Assistant of Obligations of Roman Law (2012–2014).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in The Guide to Corporate Compliance - Navigating Competition Rules From a Chile Perspective, Latin Lawyer (2020 and 2021).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).