Skip to content
- Werthein Group on the local antitrust aspects of the agreement for the acquisition of Vrio. Vrio is AT&T's entertainment business unit that operates the brands DirectTV Go, DirectTV Latin America and Sky Brasil, which altogether represent 10.3 million subscribers in 11 countries.
- Cencosud on its defense against an antitrust claim submitted by the National Economic Prosecutor (FNE) against Cencosud and two other supermarkets, for alleged collusion by fixing the resale price of chicken in the supermarket industry.
- WOM on the regulatory, administrative litigation and antitrust aspects related to its mobile telecommunications operations in Chile.
- Wenco on its defense for antitrust actions before the Competition Court (TDLC).
- Nestlé before the FNE on the acquisition of La Fête Chocolat.
- Grupo Bimbo (Ideal) on an appeal before the Competition Court challenging the decision by which the FNE prohibited the acquisition of Nutrabien (CCU).
- Several companies in retail, insurance, energy, industrial and pharmaceutical markets on their defense against investigations of the FNE for alleged antitrust infringements.
- An industrial company on permanent advice on antitrust and contractual matters.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Procedural Law, Universidad de Chile (2015-2019).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2015-2016).
- Law Clerk of the Antitrust and Regulated Markets, and Public Law Groups, Carey (2014–2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Institutions of Roman Law (2012–2014).
- Teaching Assistant of Obligations of Roman Law (2012–2014).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in The Guide to Corporate Compliance - Navigating Competition Rules from a Chile Perspective, Latin Lawyer (2020, 2021, 2022).
- Co-author of the article "The legal status of the cease-and-desist-letters sent by holders of industrial property rights to potential infringers: revisiting the intersection between antitrust and industrial property", Revista de Derecho Económico, Universidad de Chile (2022).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).