Skip to content
- Westchester, subsidiary of TIAA, a leading global agricultural asset manager, on the acquisition and administration of agricultural land and water rights and on all their legal matters in Chile.
- IFM Investors on the sale of Pacific Hydro, a renewable energy company with assets in Australia, Chile and Brazil, to State Power Investment Corp. of China. This deal was recognized as Cross-Border M&A Deal of the Year of 2016 by Latin Finance.
- Pacific Hydro Group on a permanent advice for developing a legal strategy for water rights and on regulation and permits matters associated to hydropower projects Chacayes, Coya, Pangal, Los Arándanos, Nido de Águila, La Higuera and La Confluencia.
- Kinross on a permanent advice for developing a legal strategy for water rights, water rights consolidations and judicial and administrative procedures related to the development of its mining projects Lobo Marte, Mantos de Oro and Maricunga.
- Copihue (Ferrero Rocher) on the acquisition of water rights (purchase agreements) and on an administrative process to acquire water rights for their agricultural business.
- Kinross on corporate restructuring of its mining assets, on strategies referring to relocation of easements, and on legal implications related to the possible exploitation of new orebodies close to Copiapó.
- Barrick Gold Corporation on the sale process of the 50% of Compañía Minera Zaldívar and advise on water rights and permits matters.
- Hidroeléctrica La Higuera and Hidroeléctrica La Confluencia on water rights and permits matters.
- Origin Energy on the analysis and report of water rights for the acquisition of the Cuervo, Blanco and Cóndor hydro power plants projects.
- Lachlan Star on the purchase process of Dayton gold mine at Andacollo, and subsequent operation expansions.
- Hidroeléctrica Chacayes on the due diligence for a USD340 million refinancing.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Law, Market and Economics, Universidad Católica (2001–2003).
- Foreign Associate, Energy and Natural Resources Group, Clayton Utz, Brisbane, Australia (2014).
- Collaborator of AUSCHAM (Chile-Australia Chamber of Commerce) (Since 2010).
- Lecturer in seminars and conferences in the field of natural resources law.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Master of Environmental Law, University of Sydney (2013).