Skip to content
- Several industrial companies on the preparation of a protection plan of its intellectual and industrial property assets.
- A company in the business of bio fertilizers on the protection of its intellectual and industrial property assets in foreign countries.
- Several pharmaceutical companies on the judicial defense of patent rights over its products.
- A company in the construction business on the judicial defense of industrial rights for the commercialization of products.
- A company in the energy business on the execution of a millionaire industrial property rights transfer agreement.
- Several companies on the negotiation and execution of transfer and license agreements.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of Industrial Property Law, Universidad Diego Portales (since 2016).
- Member of the Chilean Intellectual Property Association (ACHIPI).
- Assistant Professor of the Legal Aid Clinic Department, the International Law Department, the History of the Law Department and the Civil Procedures Department, Universidad Diego Portales (2004-2010).
- Coach for the team of Universidad Diego Portales in the International Law Moot Court Competition, Santiago (2008–2010).
- Participant of the International Law Moot Court Competition, Santiago (2010).
- Law, Universidad Diego Portales (graduated with distinction).
- LL.M., Universidad de Chile (candidate).
- LL.M., London School of Economics and Political Science (candidate).