Skip to content
- Enel Chile on the issuance and sale of bonds for USD1 billion on the international market.
- IM Trust - Credicorp Capital and JP Morgan Securities on the secondary offering of shares representing the 6% of Cencosud, owned by the Paulmann family (controlling shareholder of 59,7%), both in the local market and as ADS in the United States, for USD458 million.
- Cat Corredores de Seguros y Servicios, subsidiary of Scotiabank Chile, in obtaining authorization from the Superintendency of Banks and Financial Institutions of Chile for its merger with BanParis Corredores de Seguros.
- HSBC Securities (USA) and JP Morgan Securities, as initial purchasers, on the USD600 million offering of bonds by ENAP, under Rule 144A/Reg S.
- The Bank of Nova Scotia and Scotiabank Chile on the negotiation of a business alliance between Cencosud, Cencosud Retail and other Cencosud subsidiaries, for jointly develop their credit business in Chile, including the acquisition of 51% of Cencosud Administradora de Tarjetas and the granting of a credit for up to USD3 billion.
- Empresas Juan Yarur on the sale of 40% of the companies belonging to BCI Seguros (BCI Seguros Generales, BCI Seguros Vida, Zenit Seguros Generales and a part of Auxilia Club Asistencia) to Mutua Madrileña Automovilista, for approx. USD228 million (CLP160 billion).
- Codelco on the issuance of USD600 million notes to be listed on Formosa market, Taiwan, with an annual interest rate of 4.85% due by May 18, 2048.
- Inter-American Development Bank, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, International Finance Corporation, Itaú Corpbanca and its New York branch, Banco de Crédito e Inversiones, Banco del Estado de Chile, DNB Bank ASA and KfW-IPEX Bank GmbH, as part of the senior lender group, on the second financial restructuring of the 531MW Alto Maipo hydroelectric project in Chile, which involved the renegotiation and amendment of the terms and conditions of the current financing of the project, estimated at more than USD3 billion.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Banking and Finance and Project Financing, IFLR1000.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Advisory Committee on Movable Guarantees, Ministry of Economy.
- Summer Internship in the Anti-Money Laundering Section of the Inter-American Drug Abuse Control Commission (CICAD), Organization of American States (OAS), Washington D.C., USA (2012).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad de Chile (2009-2010).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Excellence Scholarship, Universidad de Chile (2006).