Skip to content
- Bayer on its defense against a class action filed by ODECU, due to supposed infringements to Law Nr. 19,496 Consumer Protection Act, regarding the distribution and commercialization of its product "Roundup", without communicating its alleged carcinogenic characteristics, which according to ODECU, would have affected hundreds of Chilean users.
- Deloitte on its defense against an action filed by CAP's former general manager and CEO, due to alleged infringements during CAP's financial statements audit process.
- Compañía Minera Cielo Azul on three lawsuits against the Chilean Treasury for the constitution of legal mining easements for the Marimaca mining project.
- H&M on its defense in a lawsuit filed by Inmobiliaria e Inversiones Mall Plaza de Los Ríos, for economic damages due to unfairly abandoning the negotiations of a subleasing contract for the opening of a store in a mall in Valdivia.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2020-2023).
- Teaching Assistant of History of Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2017-2021).
- Teaching Assistant of Procedural Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2019).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).