Skip to content
- Fundación San Carlos de Maipo on the design and implementation of the first Social Impact Contract in Chile with the purpose to improve the reading comprehension and written expression level of vulnerable children in Santiago. These contracts, also known as Social Impact Bonds, were created in the UK and are an innovative structure to finance social projects aligning real necessities with private interests.
- UnitedHealth Group on the acquisition of Banmédica, a Chilean healthcare company, for USD2.8 billion. Banmédica has operations in the health insurance, healthcare and medical rescue businesses, with presence in Chile, Colombia and Peru.
- Antoni Lelo de Larrea Venture Partners, Mexican venture capital fund, on its investment in Fintual, an online registered financial advisor and broker-dealer based in Chile, being the only player to offer a fully digital process in the country.
- Phage Technologies, a Chilean company focused on the development of biotechnological veterinary products, on the closing of a financing round of USD4 million to open operations in Europe. Phage operates in Chile, Argentina and Brazil and distributes its product Milkeeper in association with the animal health division of Bayer. The new investors include family offices, angel investors and a Chilean venture capital fund.
- Several venture capital investment funds on their incorporation, capital raising and investments in Chilean and foreign start-ups.
- Andes Biotechnologies on its financing rounds and on the process of internationalization of the company.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Postgraduate professor of the Degree in Venture Capital, Business School, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2020-2021).
- Teaching assistant of Commercial Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2016).
- Teaching assistant of Philosophy of Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2013-2014).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter in "ESG and Impact Investing", Lexology Getting the Deal Through (2021).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Degree in Financial Analysis, School of Engineering, Universidad Católica de Chile (2020).