Skip to content
- Liberty Latin America (LLA) on a 50:50 joint venture with América Móvil (AMX) in order to combine their respective Chilean operations, VTR and Claro Chile. VTR is a leading provider of high-speed fixed products, such as broadband and paid TV services, with approx. 3 million subscribers nationwide, and Claro is a leading telecommunications service provider, with more than 6.5 million mobile customers. This JV creates a greater scale business and product diversification with a capital structure that enables a significant investment for fixed fiber footprint expansion and a forefront 5G mobile delivery.
- VTR on the issuance and placement of senior secured notes under Rule 144A / Reg. S for USD410 million by VTR Comunicaciones. The main purpose of the issuance was to repay a credit facility of the company and the redemption of 10% of the total amount of the bonds issued in 2020 by the company for USD600 million.
- Goldman Sachs, as the sole global coordinator, bookrunner, initial purchaser and commitment provider, on a USD489 million zero coupon senior secured notes issuance due 2028 issued by Chile Electricity PEC SpA under Rule 144A/Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933. The proceeds were used by Chile Electricity PEC SpA to purchase certain receivables from the main energy generation companies in Chile originated under Law No. 21,185, which temporarily stabilized the electricity tariffs.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Law Firm Pro Bono Coordinator Award, Fundación Pro Bono (2022).
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Assistant of the Legal Clinic, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2022).
- Teaching Assistant of Procedural Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2017).
- Co-author of the chapters on the regulators of the Chilean financial sector: Superintendency of Pensions and Central Bank, Latin Lawyer Regulators (2021).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Honor Scholarship, Universidad Católica de Chile.